Windows Store pairing fix
On some devices GoPro Hero 4 pairing does not work properly for Microsoft Windows Store apps due to an incompatibility with GoPro Hero 4 cameras (which cannot be fixed). All other app versions are not affected by this problem.
Please follow the following steps to pair your GoPro Hero 4 camera:
- Install Camera Suite from the Microsoft Store.
- Download this tool (click here for download).
- Extract all files from the zip file.
- Right click on the "WinRTCameraSuitePairingFix.exe" file and select "Run as administrator".
- Connect to your GoPro over Wifi (in den Windows Wifi/network settings). The default Wifi password is "goprohero" if you have not changed it).
- Start the pairing process on the GoPro Hero 4 camera.
- Enter the PIN code shown on the camera in the "WinRTCameraSuitePairingFix.exe" app.